We Offer A Zero Cost Service!!!
Harvest Service Options
No direct Out-of-Pocket Cost
UES accepts all costs for:
• Shipping from your facility
• Disassembly Labor
• Material required for packing
• Labor for packing
• Return shipping to your facility
• In response, UES assumes any equipment not scheduled for return to the customer. (This service is dependent on type of equipment received and quantity)
• Our customer ships the equipment to UES
• UES performs disassembly and packing for a low service and material fee.
• UES coordinates shipping of return parts with our customer.
• Remaining surplus equipment is added to consignment inventory or UES has an opportunity to direct purchase.
Harvest Program Hybrid
• Terms are specifically tailored to meet customer needs
• UES and our customer will examine requirements and develop optimal program terms.
Serving Your Need
Initial questions to help determine the best service options for you.
• What type of process equipment will be harvested and how many tools?
• Will the equipment be decontaminated prior to delivery?
• Will MSDS or process residue information be supplied?
• Are there any specific packing or labeling requirements before shipping to your facility?
• How soon after equipment is received will parts required for return?
• Will all parts return to a single location?
• Will surplus parts be available for purchase or added to Consignment inventory?
• Any specific Disposal requirements?
Our team will coordinate pick-up and shipping of equipment with your designated point of contact. Upon receipt: Equipment is inventoried, unpacked, and visually inspected. Any damage is photographed and provided to our customer. A complete invoice of received items is generated for your review.
Items selected for return to customer are identified and removed as a priority. Any items determined by you as not available for resale are removed and managed per your specific instruction or destroyed. Remaining parts are added to your consignment inventory or procured by Semiconductor Spares.
Individual items are carefully handled to avoid contamination and ESD damage. Each part is photographed prior to packing. Each item is professionally packed ready for re-stock at your facility. Every package is labeled with Item Description and Part Number plus any additional information required by our customer.
Your point of contact will be notified when items are ready to ship. An invoice including detailed descriptions, part numbers, and sizes & weights of every package will be provided. Our team will coordinate return of items to your facility, or to any destination determined by our customer.
Why choose a Harvest Program?
Harvesting allows you to extend the service of legacy systems and minimize disposal costs.
Installation and repair time is reduced by ensuring replacement parts are readily available.
Decrease inventory storage space by stocking only the parts you need.
Receive a greater return on surplus parts that no longer serve a purpose for your organization.
Peace of mind knowing scrap material will be recycled or appropriately disposed of.
What does Semiconductor Spares Store Offer?
• We know the equipment!
• Our staff have served in the semiconductor industry for 30 years.
• Our experienced team is familiar with disassembly and handling of various semiconductor process equipment tools.
• UES service is second to none! Our customer feedback is consistently rated
• Your items are treated with care throughout the Harvest process.
• We follow the industry’s contamination and ESD prevention best practices.
• Our Harvest Program terms are flexible and will be tailored to meet your need.
• We promote a “Zero Landfill” initiative.
• All residual material is sorted and recycled when possible.
Contact Us For More Information
Eric Sanders - CEO